Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mocha Frappe, in High-Key

For those of you who don't live in my neighborhood... According to Wikipedia, "a milkshake in the Eastern Massachusetts dialect of American English is called a Frappe." (Pronounce it "frap.")

They are delicious for dinner, especially on a night when you are rushing to class & have no time to eat. And in a pinch, they can stand in for a model when setting up high-key portrait lighting...


Joyce said...

McD's pronounce it Frappe - frap-pe - and it is a much different drink, but satisfying on a busy schedule. Glad to learn of MA's drink. Will try it when we come east.

Anonymous said...

Funny...I live in Eastern Massachusetts and I have never called it a frappe! Milkshakes rule!! Nice shot Chris!